Sunday, September 30, 2007

Living in the City

Well, I have now been in Seoul for over a month. I must say, it has taken getting used to, but I am getting there. I was really spoiled last year living in Norway with all the nature and clean air all around. It is tough to be living in a huge city of how many millions of people.

But I can't complain. God is good and I am getting into the swing of teaching English. This last week there was a holiday, the Korean version of Thanksgiving. And I was very thankful that one of the Korean teachers invited all of us to his parent's house in the country! It was absolutely wonderful to breath fresh air again! And to be surrounded by mountains.

I will try to put up some pictures this week if I can figure it out. I am not really great at this whole blogging thing yet, so if anyone would like to give me some pointers, that would be wonderful!

Until next time,

2 comments:

Paul said...

I'd be happy to give you pointers:-)

also, would you mind if I put a link to your blog on mine? I know Martina would like to read about what you are up to.

Cheris Anne said...

sure no problem! I have to work on making links on my page. I enjoy reading yours and Petra's blogs as well.